As a Priority Comfort Agreement (PCA) customer with MTB, you have peace of mind, all year long. Just like a new car, your heating and cooling equipment needs regular cleaning and maintenance to keep it running at factory specifications and to prolong its life span.
- HVAC systems that receive regular maintenance are 80% less likely to break down
- Your HVAC system can operate more efficiently
- Your HVAC manufacturer requires annual maintenance to keep the warranty intact
Sign up today for our Priority Comfort Agreement – and save. It helps you avoid breakdowns, reduce your energy bills, extend the life of your system, and protect your warranty.
- One heating and one cooling visit per year
- Priority service
- 50% off diagnostic fees
- 57-point maintenance tune-up
- Two-year warranty on all repairs
- Zero after hours, overtime or emergency fees
- Earn $50 in loyalty credits annually toward total system replacement
- Exclusive coupons
- Quarterly newsletters
- Complies with manufacturer warranty requirements
- Automatic reminders when it’s time for maintenance