Everyone dreads their air conditioning breaking down, and it seems this typically occurs on the hottest day of the year. Of course, this is also the time that heating and air companies are busiest, and the service technicians are swamped. Waiting to get your air conditioner back up can seem to take forever when the temperature is boiling hot, but there are some things you can do to help you get your system fixed as quickly as possible.* Find the model number and serial number for both the indoor and outdoor units of your air conditioner. They are typically found on stickers around the side of the back of your unit.
* Find an air conditioner company that works on your specific brand of air conditioner. MTB Heating and Air’s technicians can service all makes and models of air conditioners, so whatever your system is, you can rely on us to fix it.
* Check local reviews of a/c service companies, such as: Google, Yelp, Angie’s List and more. Testimonials are also a good tool. Look for them on the HVAC company’s website.
* Get a reliable quote for your a/c repair or replacement. You can depend on MTB Heating and Air to never sell you anything you don’t need. If you receive a quote for a major repair from another company, we’ll give you a second opinion absolutely free.
* Check to see if your a/c system has a warranty- MTB heating and Air can help you find your warranty information. If you have a warranty, you can save a lot of money.
* Check on rebates, coupons or available tax credits. Always check the MTB Heating and Air website to see what specials we are running and to check out any rebate information.
MTB Supports St. Jude Dream Home in Raising $2 Million
MTB Mechanical is a proud supporter of the St. Jude Dream Home Charlotte, which raised $2 million for the battle against childhood cancer.
MTB Employee Spotlight – Patrick Hamilton
Working in the HVAC-field since 2009, Patrick was drawn to the role at MTB based on the company culture and vision.