Focusing on The Science of Comfort is our promise, and we encourage all customers to be proactive with preventative maintenance for their heating and cooling systems. Just like a new car, your system needs regular cleaning and maintenance to keep it running at factory specifications and to prolong its life span. HVAC systems that receive regular maintenance are 80% less likely to break down, which saves you money in the long run and ensures peace of mind all year long.
MTB Mechanical has served the greater Charlotte community for 45 years now, which means we’ve visited a lot of homes and had the pleasure of building many lasting relationships along the way.
As part of our Priority Comfort Agreement (PCA), we provide a 57-point maintenance tune-up twice a year. What does this mean when an MTB technician arrives at your home?
- We come to the front door to introduce ourselves upon arrival, before beginning any exterior work. We also inform you of the work we will be performing that day.
- We put on protective shoe coverings, or “booties,” before we enter your home. This is the best way to ensure we don’t track mud on your carpeting or floors.
- As additional safety steps during the pandemic era, our technicians take precautions to keep hands, equipment and workspaces clean and sanitized while serving customers. Such precautions include offering no-touch options to complete forms, and wearing masks and gloves.
- For an inspection of your air conditioner, our tech will, among other things: test and inspect the drain pan safety switches, inspect and test the contactors and relays, and wash the outdoor coil with detergent.
- For an inspection of your furnace, our tech will, among other things: test the blower capacitor, inspect the heat exchanger, inspect/test the hot surface ignitor, and test for carbon monoxide.
After these inspections, our tech will explain their findings and walk you through any possible repairs. At MTB, we provide upfront estimates before doing any work or repairs, which takes the guesswork out of your HVAC service bills.
Ready to sign up to be a PCA customer and receive one heating and one cooling visit per year? Click here to find our quick and easy PCA form. If you have any questions about your heating and cooling system, and how to keep it running in optimal condition all year long, don’t hesitate to give MTB a call at (704) 459-4066 .